Aloe Vera is a magical plant that can be used for varied purpose. It can be used as a medicine because of its medicinal properties or can also be used for taking care of the skin. Research shows that the Aloe Vera has in it all the properties that are required to treat most of the skin conditions such as dry or flaky skin, scalp and hair problem or cosmetic ailments.
Let’s have a look at the benefits to which Aloe Vera can be put to primarily:
1. Aloe Vera has antioxidant and healing properties. It is widely used in treating sun burn and sun tan and helps the skin to recover much faster.
2. It acts as a moisturized and is perfect for an oily skin as it does not give the greasy feeling. This is especially true for those women who use minimal makeup. The gel can be used before doing any kind of makeup for an even tone. It is also used as aftershave by many men.
3. The anti-inflammatory and healing properties present in the hormones Gibberellins and Auxin of Aloe Vera helps on treating acne with minimal or no scarring. Application of Aloe Vera reduces itchiness, blistering and skin inflammation, thus helping the skin to recover fast.
4. The vitamins and antioxidants present in Aloe Vera are useful in improving the firmness of the skin and also keep the skin hydrated. Thus it helps in fighting aging too.
5. Aloe Vera is known widely for the benefits that it produces internally. It aids in digestion and also to relieve ulcers. Many use it for treating rheumatism and arthritis.
Someone rightly said, the best things in life come for free. Same is the case with Aloe Vera as one can grow it in kitchen garden with minimal care. But when grown it can be used for variety of purpose.