People have been trying out different methods to have a fair skin naturally. Are you one among them? Are you fed up of using many costly cosmetics that promises fair skin and have not found any changes in your skin? No bother. There are some cheap and natural ways by which you can have immediate results. Come let us see how simple household ingredients can help in getting a fair skin tone.
- Mix turmeric powder and milk and make it into a smooth paste. Apply on the face and smoothly massage the face with your fingers in a circular motion for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with clean water.
- Apply curd on your face and wait until it gets dried completely. Wipe your face with a sponge dipped in rose water.
- Blend coriander leaves with rose water until it comes to a fine paste. Apply the paste on your face and let it dry. After cleaning, wipe with cotton dipped in rose water.
- Mix gram flour and rose water until it comes to a smooth paste and apply on your face. Let the paste to dry on your face for twenty minutes and wash your face with ice or warm water. You can also apply the paste for other parts of your body.
- Make a mixture of olive oil and almond oil and apply all over the face and body. Massage your face gently in a circular motion. Keep doing it for ten to fifteen minutes and then wash your face.
- Foods to eat:
o Drink plenty of water
o Eat at least five orange or pomegranate a day
o Add less spice in your food
o Drinking plenty of raw milk and fresh fruits will improve your skin complexion