The perks and benefits of apple cider vinegar were known centuries ago, but there has recently been resurgence in the potential health applications for consumers. Consumers, authors, and even doctors everywhere have looked into these benefits and been amazed.
Apple cider vinegar offers many benefits as an entirely natural product, and most notably has been effective for dandruff control, soothing insect bites, sunburn relief, and many other natural home remedy applications.
The product itself varies in different ways, for example, the types of apple used and the fermentation process implemented.
Some potential health effects of drinking apple cider vinegar are:
- Lower Cholesterol – this benefit attacks a problem that fuels MANY health risks, and can significantly protect consumers from blocked arteries, stroke, and heart attacks.
- Prevention of Diabetes – studies have shown lower blood sugar levels
- Energy Boost – apple cider vinegar could be your total replacement of unhealthy energy substitutes like coffee, energy drinks, and energy shots. These types of alternatives lead to many of health risks apple cider vinegar can help avoid entirely.
- Skin soothing – if you have itchy skin from bites or burnt skin from staying out in the sun too long, apple cider vinegar can help soothe the pain and irritation.
- Helping digestion – one of the least known benefits, apple cider vinegar assists with digestion, ensuring you don’t have to resort to eating yogurts and commercial enzyme products.